- Safety for you and our team is paramount
- We follow all government guidelines to ensure your safety
- All staff are trained in the correct usage of PPE
- PPE will be worn at all appropriate times, without exception
- Our live in care service reduces risk of exposure
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is a non-negotiable element of our service. We follow all government guidelines and our own internal processes to keep our client, their families and our team safe. We train our staff to always use PPE where appropriate and will not compromise on this vital area.
Our range of tailored services includes offering a live care and support. This on-site service gives the highest level of care and will reduce any potential risk and exposure to any virus.